Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trek Pay

Trek Pay is a brand new site offering points that transfer to money just for browsing a website! They give you a list of sites and instructions for each. For some, you only have to browse. For others, you have to click on an ad to receive the credit. It's easy money, but they do have a way to make sure you aren't wasting their money or time. You can't just open it up, then close it immediately. You have to scroll to the bottom to look for this certain icon. It's pretty much just to make sure you aren't cheating the system. They aren't on every site, and honestly, I haven't come across one yet. But if you skip over it without clicking, you're penalized. Too many penalties, and you aren't allowed to be a part of the program anymore.

The 'points to cash' transfer is a little confusing, I have to admit. You won't be able to cash out until you reach the $5.50 minumum, but you will be able to see how much you've made so far on a weekly basis. The points' value variy week to week, and depending on your rank. Some say it's just depending on the amount of traffic they get. Who knows? But nonetheless, it takes about 3 minutes of your day, and people ARE GETTING PAID!! For me personally, the verdit is still out on whether I'll continue, but there are a lot of people I've spoken to that have had a lot of success.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there I just signed up for Trek pay and Trek advertising! If you have'nt seen Trek advertising check it out. I paid about $7 for 100 hits or searches on my link. I'll see what happens. Oh my name is Drew, you should check out my blog http://drew6669.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Drew! Just seeing how your advertising is going with TrekAdvertising! Let us know!

    ReplyDelete