Saturday, June 27, 2009

YouData

Here is probably the absolute easiest way to make money. You click on ads. The end. Really, that's all you have to do. I'm serious! Just click on the ads on the "Adget" and you automatically make money. Grant it, it isn't much. A couple cents here, a couple there. But they pay every Friday no matter how much you make! I didn't START til Friday, but regardless, my $1.46 was in my Paypal account Friday afternoon. They have a really easy way to access your "Adget" too. You can download it to your desktop and make money from there without even having to go to the YouData website. I'm always checking to see if any new ads pop up. It probably isn't gonna even pay to fill up the gas tank this week, but it's such easy and fast money, it'd be stupid not to spend the 2 minutes it takes to click on some ads! Click below to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment